Peanut paste with poppy seeds and honey is only natural roasted peanuts, poppy seeds, honey, vanilla essence… and that’s it! It has a delicate, thick consistency and a pleasant sweet taste.
Our pastas are both delicious and useful, and there are a number of reasons for this:
- We use the best peanuts brought from India and Brazil. Only a whole nut, no flour and by-products of confectionery production;
- We do not add oil or any thickeners to improve consistency. Therefore, over time, the paste splits, which proves the fact that it is natural;
- We carefully control the process of roasting peanuts, since it is precisely this that largely depends on the taste of the finished product;
- The composition of our products is selected to comply with the principles of a healthy balanced diet. The fewer components – the better for the body! Therefore, in the composition of our pastes, you will find only nuts, salt and honey.
About the benefits of peanut paste:
Burunduk peanut paste (butter) is a hearty, natural nut paste. It is rich in proteins and antioxidants, contains unsaturated fats, dietary fibers, vitamins and biologically active elements necessary for the body.
Using the paste significantly dulls the feeling of hunger for a long time, activates work capacity, starts fat-burning processes in the body, promotes active mental activity, tones muscles, stimulates the removal of bad cholesterol and bile, strengthens the heart.
How to use:
- Most often, peanut paste is spread on bread, pancakes or fritters, pita bread or bread rolls (it harmonizes well with currant, raspberry and grape jams);
- Fruit lovers will appreciate the combination of peanut paste with apples, bananas, dates and other fruits;
- Pasta is also added to dessert dishes and pastries;
- If you are not a sweet tooth, then bread, pasta, cottage cheese or vegetables will be a great option for you.
Enjoy your meal!